Adele Net Worth – $190 million.
Adele Laurie Blue Adkins famously known as Adele is an English singer and song writer who launched her debut album at the age of 19.
Her first album was a commercial success as it was 7 times certified as platinum in the UK and 3 times in US. This amazing album also consists of her first song “Hometown Glory” which she wrote at the age of 16.
|Net Worth: $190 million|
|Born Date: 5 May 1988|
|Height: 1.75 m|
|Spouse: Simon Konecki|
|Children: Angelo Adkins|
Her career witnessed a huge boost when she appeared in Saturday Night Live in 2008 and in the following year, she received the award for Best new artist and best female pop Vocal performance at the 51st Grammy awards.
Adele released her 2nd album in the year 2011 titles “21”. This second album was too received well and surpassed the success of her previous albums. She won multiple awards and appreciation for this album.
Achievements and Awards Contributed to the Net Worth of Adele
She won the record breaking 6 Grammy awards, 2 Brit awards, Album of the year award, 3 American music awards and British album of the year. This path breaking award has been certified as platinum for 16 times in UK and 4th best selling album of all time. 31 million copies of the album 21 were sold and it also bagged here the numerous mentions in Guinness book of World records.
She became the first ever female singer to have 2 albums in top five category of billboard 200. She also is the first artist to top 10 singles as a lead artist with the hits like “Rolling in the Deep”, “Someone Like You” and “Set Fire to the Rain”.
Let’s look at some facts that help you to understand the how Adele Laurie Blue Adkins build her net worth from 0 to $185 million.
- In 2012, Adele wrote a song named “Skyfall” and she won an academy award, a Grammy award, and Brit award for British single of the year and a Golden Globe for best original song.
- She took a 3 year break and released her album “25” in the year 2015. Again, this album became the best selling album of the year and broke all the first week sales records in US as well as UK.
- 25 became her 2nd album to be certified as diamond in US. She also won 5 Grammy awards and 4 Brit awards for. The lead song of “25” became the first song to sell more than 1 million copies digital copies in just a week.
- In the year 2011, 2012 and 2016, she was named as the Artist of the year by billboard. She also became the songwriter of the year in 2012 and 2016 by the British academy of songwriters, composers and authors.
- 2012 made her grab the 5th position on VH1’s 100 greatest women in music. Time magazine enlisted her name in one of the most influential people in the world during 2012 as well as 2016.
- Her tour in 2016-2017 broke all the attendance awards of a tour in ample of countries including US, UK and Australia.
- With the sales of more than 100 million records, she has undoubtedly become one of the best selling music artists of all time.
- Adele earned $80 million for her sales of “25” while earned $27 million for her album “21”
Highest Grossing Songs & Albums of Adele Laurie Blue Adkins
Someone like you, Rolling in the deep and Set fire to the rain are the highest downloaded songs of Adele. Her albums 25, 21 and 19 are all her bestselling albums for which the collective sales were of $60,000,000.
What is Adele’s net worth? Tours, Assets, Houses, Investments & Cars
Adele has a humongous net worth of $185 million and the contribution of her tours in building the net worth has been quite high. She lives a luxurious life and flaunts her net worth. Here is a glimpse on her luxurious lifestyle:
- Adele live 2016 was the 3rd concert tour of Adele for her album 25. The ticket sales of this tour were more than $79 million and around 709,498 tickets sold for her 49 shows. The total gross for the tour was $67,599,098.
- Adele live was the 2nd tour of Adele for the support of her album 21. Adele has reportedly earned $2 million for the same tour.
- An evening with Adele was the first tour of Adele supporting her album 19. The tour was a great success and had the attendance of 66,825 people.
- Adele has personal investments of $75 million and also owns 6 luxury cars worth $3.2 million.
- She owns the cars from brands Range Rover, Porsche, Alfa Romeo and BMW.
- She owns a luxury home in east Grinstead worth $4.5 million.
Adele Laurie Blue Adkins Worth from 2016 to 2020
- 2016 – $128 million
- 2017 – $135 million
- 2018 – $185 million
- 2019 – $185 million
- 2020 – $190 million
Net worth of Adele is increasing worth her launch of albums. From the beginning, all of her albums has been immensely successful and the upcoming albums are estimated to increase her revenue by 30%.