Chris Hemsworth Net Worth – $130 million
Chris or Christopher Hemsworth is an Australian Actor popularly known by his character “Thor”. He is well known for his stunning physique, lavishing eyes and his charismatic smile.
Net Worth: $130 million
Profession: Australian Actor
Born Date: 11 August 1983
Height: 1.9 m
Spouse: Elsa Pataky
Children: India Rose Hemsworth, Tristan Hemsworth, Sasha Hemsworth
Chris became famous after he appeared in his television series “Home and Away” which aired from 2004-2007. From television he jumped to movies and appeared in the science fiction movie named “Star Trek” and “A Perfect Adventure” in the year 2009.
Later in 2012, he acted in the movies “The Cabin in the Woods”, “Red” and “Snow White and the Huntsman”. He was also seen in the biographical sports movie “Rush” in 2013.
Chris Hemsworth is extremely famous as “Thor” in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. In the year 2011, he acted in the first movie of the series “Thor”.
Later he appeared in the movie “Avengers” in 2012. His movie “Thor: The Dark World” released in 2013.
The other movies named “Avengers: Age of Ultron”, “Doctor Strange”, “Thor: Ragnarok” and “Avengers: Infinity War” released in the years 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
Chris Hemsworth Net Worth Through His Achievements
- Chris achieved the Boston society of film critics Award for the “Best Ensemble cast” along with his star trek fellow in 2009
- Chris also won CinemaCon award for the category “The Male Star of Tomorrow” in 2011
- He became a star sensation after winning People’s choice “Best action movie star” award in 2013 and 2015
- He achieved the heading award as Best Global Action in a motion picture in 2015
- In 2016, he won Australian star of the year award
- He witnessed 25% rise in his annual salary after playing Thor in 2 Marvel movies
- Chris Hemsworth earned in $37million in 2014. His earnings dropped in 2015 as in this year he earned $27million. He made a huge comeback in the year 2017 in which, he earned $31.5million and in the beginning of 2018, he earned an estimated amount of $64million.
- Apart from this, he has personal investments of $35million
Highest Grossing Movies and their Contribution to Chris Hemsworth’s Net Worth
- Avengers Infinity War – 2018 ($678.82million)
- Avengers Assemble – 2012 ($623.36million)
- Avengers : Age of Ultron – 2015 ($459million)
- Star trek into Darkness – 2013 ($228.78million)
- Star trek – 2009 ($257million)
- Thor : The dark world – 2013 ($206.30million)
- Thor – 2011 ($181.03million)
- Vacation I – 2015 ($58.88million)
- Red Dawn 2012 ($44.81million)
- The cabin in the woods – 2012 ($42million)
Assets and Belongings of Chris
Chris has a great taste in cars and owns a stunning Audi Q7 worth $90,500
He also has a Cadillac SRX
He owns a Cadillac Escalade worth $200,000. He also owns an Acura MDX worth $45,000
He owns a property in Los Angeles which is estimated to be $4million of worth
Chris also has an Aston Martin luxury car worth $280,000
Chris’s another in Australia’s Byron Bay is a huge $8million project and its construction was initiated in 2016. This amazing home has an infinity pool, gym, steam room, 6 bedrooms, media rooms spa and some luxurious amenities.
One of the sources of income for Chris Hemsworth is his endorsements. He has endorsement deals with American express, BOSS, Foxtel, Tourism Australia, Tag Heuer and many such reputed brands
He also supports various charity organizations like Oceana, YGAP, Australian childhood foundation and Children’s hospital foundation
Chris also offers supports for causes related to animal welfare, disaster relief, environmental causes, children’s health and education
Australia announced a $40million campaign named “There’s Nothing like Australia”. This urges the visitors to plan their trip to the land of Australia. Being an Australian, Chris has proudly become the ambassador of this campaign
Hemsworth was also the star of the Australia’s Football League’s campaign Everything is possible in 2014. Not only he participated but also donated fees for his involvement in Australia Children foundation
He also advertised for AFL’s I’D like to see that commercial in 2017
How Much Chris Hemsworth Net Worth is from 2014 to 2020?
- 2014 – $37 million
- 2015 – $41 million
- 2016 – $65 million
- 2017 – $70 million
- 2018 – $90 million
- 2019 – $90 million
- 2020 – $130 million
Chris is one of the highest paid actors of Hollywood and has been enlisted in the list same list of Forbes. With a whooping net worth of $130 million and an annual income of $7 million, he stands as one of the richest celebrities.
Chris Hemsworth has witnessed a hike of 25% in his salary and annual income. By this analysis, it can be easily concluded that Chris’s net worth will keep growing and improving. His upcoming Marvel movies and other projects are quite awaited. The data regarding his net worth is analysed based on the statistics and estimated basis.