Jim Carrey Net Worth – $180 million.
The incredible journey of Jim Carrey has made him one of the finest comedian and actors of Hollywood. Jim Eugene Carrey, is a Canadian-American writer, comedian, actor, impressionist, producer, painter, screenwriter as well as the musician.
This famous comedian is renowned for his charismatic screen presence and energetic performances. His extraordinary comedy timing and breakthrough acting skills have made him one of the richest celebrities with a humungous net worth.
Jim was born in Ontario, Canada and professionally kick-started her career as a stand-up comedian in Toronto comedy clubs. Later he shifted to LA and starred in the comedy show “In Living Colour”.
He gained immense fame by his debut movie “Ace Ventura: Pet Detective”. Since after this movie, he gained fame and fortune overnight and became a renowned name. In the same year, he got offered a role in his most successful movies, “The Mask” and “Dum and Dumber”. For his next movie “The Cable Guy”, he earned $20million straight.
Jim Carry Net Worth – How He Has Made it
- Jim has won more than 45 awards and more than 90 times, he got nominated for different roles
- In 2000, he won Golden Globe for the Best Performance in the movie “Man on the Moon”
- He also received blockbuster entertainment award including the “How the Grinch Stole Christmas” in 2001
- In 1999 he won the Golden Globe and MTV awards for his best performance in “The Truman Show”
- He also won the best actor award for “Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind” in 2005
Movies that Contributed to the Net Worth of Jim Carrey
- Bruce Almighty – $25,000,000
- Yes Man – 36.2% of the total profit of the movie
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas -$20,000,000
- Me, Myself & Irene – $20,000,000
- Man on the Moon – $12,000,000
- The Truman Show – $12,000,000
- Liar liar – $20,000,000
- The Cable Guy – $20,000,000
- Ace Ventura : When Nature Calls – $15,000,000
- Batman forever – $7,000,000
- The mask – $540,000
- Ace Ventura : Pet Detective – $350,000
- In living color – $25,000 / episode
This reflects that Jim Carrey’s total earnings by movies is $171,915,000
Yearly Growth and Increasing Net Worth of Jim Carrey
Currently, the net worth of Jim Carrey is $180 million while his salary from movies, comedy shows, and stand-up comedy is $20,000,000/year
What is Jim Carrey Net Worth and His Assets
- One of his most expensive assets is his Gulfstream V Jet that is $25,000,000
- Jim Carrey owns a Malibu Beach home the market value of which is $13.95 million
- He also owns a luxurious apartment in Manhattan and its value is $19,000,000
- He also owned a Brentwood home which he sold in 2013 at $13,400,000
- Carrey has an SL63- a car made by Mercedes Benz and is worth $147,000
- He also has a Porsche Panamera car worth $78,000-$200,500
The hard work and efforts have made Jim Carrey net worth to a whopping $180 million and his net worth is estimated to grow by 10% in future.