Julia Roberts Net Worth – $250 million
Julia Fiona Roberts or Julia Roberts is a well known American Producer and Actress known for her breathtaking smile and physical features.
Born in 1967, this diva became a Hollywood star when she acted in the Romantic Comedy “Pretty Woman” which grossed $464 million globally.
Net Worth: $250 million
Profession: American Actress and Producer
Born Date: 28 October 1967
Height: 1.75 m
Spouse: Daniel Moder (m. 2002), Lyle Lovett (m. 1993–1995)
Children: Hazel Moder, Phinnaeus Moder, Henry Daniel Moder
Achievements That Contribute to Julia Fiona Robert’s Net Worth
Julia is the winner of 3 Golden Globe awards and 1 Academy award for her role in Erin Brockovich.
She has been nominated 4 times for the Academy awards and 8 nominations of Golden Globes.
Her films have grossed more than $2 billion globally which made one of the most successful actresses in terms of box office.
She was nominated as for Primetime Emmy award for outstanding supporting actress for her role in television movie “The Normal Heart”.
Throughout the 90’s and till mid 20’s Julia has the record of being the highest paid actresses of Hollywood.
For the movie Pretty Woman, she charged $300,000 and in 2013, for her role in the movie Mona Lisa Smile, she charged a whopping $25 million.
Current net worth of Julia Roberts is predicted to be $250 million.
She has also been named as the world’s most beautiful woman by People for 5 times.
Julia Robert’s earned many nominations for her latest movie “Mystic Pizza” from the Young Artist Awards and Film Independent Spirit Awards. She also won 3 Golden Globe awards for best supporting actress for the movie “Steel Magnolias”, for the Best Actress category for “Pretty Woman” and the best actress category for the movie “Erin Brockovich”. She also won the Oscar for best actress for the same movie. For Oscars, she was also nominated in the category of best supporting actress for the movie “August: Ousage Country”. In 2014, she received Humanitarian award at the GLSEN Respect awards.
Apart from being an actress, Julia also is a Producer and has established a production company. With her sister Lisa Roberts and Maria Yeres, Julia runs this company named Red Om films. She has been the producer for the film series American Girl released between 2004-2008.
Roberts has provided her time as well as her resources to UNICEF and other charitable trusts. During 1995, she visited Port-au-prince for learning about the poverty persisting there. Her visit helped the UNICEF officials trigger an amount of $10 million.
Highest Grossing Movies of Julia Robert
- Pretty Woman – $178.61 million (1990)
- Runaway Bride – $152.26 million (1999)
- My Best Friend’s Wedding – $127.12 million (1997)
- Erin Brockovich – $125.60 million (2000)
- Notting Hill – $116.09 million (1999)
- The Pelican Brief – $100.77 million (1993)
- Steel Magnolias – $87.76 million (1989)
- Ocean’s eleven – $183 million (2001)
Her Assets, Investments Cars
- Julia Roberts has a ravishing apartment in Manhattan worth $4,000,000
- She also has a Taos Ranch worth $2,500,000
- She has a stunning Green mansion in $30,000,000
- Julia Roberts owns a Mercedes Benz worth $200,000. Her annual income is between $15 million-$25 million
- She has made personal investments of $82 millions and also has 8 luxury cars worth $2 million
- She also has a property worth $6.4million in Malibu Los Angeles
- Julia signed a 1 year deal with an Italian fashion designer Gianfranco Ferre the deal was of worth $5 million
- She has also endorsed for Lancome, AOL, Avon and Lavazza
- She works for charities like RED, American Red Cross, Children’s Hospice and Palliative care Coalition, Global fund and Chime for Change
Major Earnings That Give Boost to Julia Roberts Net Worth
Julia made her net worth while delivering the best movies and flawless roles throughout her career. Here is a glimpse of her major earnings:
- She earned $300,000 from Pretty Woman
- She earned $8,500,000 from the movie Mary Reilly
- For her movie Erin Brockovich, she earned $20,000,000 and for ocean’s eleven, she earned $10,000,000 in 2001
- In 2003, she charged $25,000,000 for Mona Lisa Smile
- In 2010, she earned $10,000,000 from Eat, Pray, Love
- Her earnings for 2011 were $20million, for 2012, it was $16million, $11million for 2013 and $20million for 2014
What is Julia Robert’s Net Worth from 2016 to 2020?
The net worth of Julia Roberts has increased considerably and with her smart choice of movies, she has earned quite a great fortune for herself. Here is her net worth year-by-year:
- 2016 – $100 million
- 2017 – $140 million
- 2018 – $200 million
- 2019 – $200 million
- 2020 – $200 million
The current net worth of Julia Robert’s is $250 million. Approximately, she earns an annual income of $15 million- $25 million. Her net worth and annual income has increased over 49% since past few years. The data given here is purely based on the statistics and data analysis.