Katy Perry Net Worth – $350 million.
Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson is the full name of our very beloved music sensation Katy Perry.
She is a globally renowned American song writer, singer and popular Television personality. Before becoming the singing sensation, she used to sing in the church in her childhood. She also opted as Gospel Music as in her teenage years.
|Net Worth: $350 million|
|Profession: American Singer and Songwriter|
|Born Date: 25 October 1984|
|Height: 1.7 m|
|Spouse: Russell Brand|
|Children: Daisy Dove Bloom|
In 2001, Katy signed a deal with Red Hill Records and released her album Katy Hudson which did not turn into a successful launch.
She adopted her stage name Katy Perry in 2007 and in 2008 launched her second album “One of the Boys”.
In 2009, her third album named “Teenage Dream” released and became her first album to top the billboard200.
Apart from this, it also topped the Billboard Hot 100 with the most famous singles of the album “Firework”, “Teenage Dream” and “California Gurls”.
The single “The one that got away” reached on 3rd number in the chart making it a huge victory for Katy.
Katy became the first female artist to give 5 number one songs in US. The 4th album of Katy Perry was the 2nd album to top the charts.
She became the first female artist with multiple videos to make 1 billion views on Vevo for the songs “Roar” and “Dark Horse”.
Her 5th album “Witness” with its most successful single “Chained to the Rhythm” was a record breaking song and became the most streamed track by a female performer within just 24 hours of its release. The album also became Katy’s 3rd album to reach the top one in US.
Katy has bagged 4 Guinness World Records, 5 of the American music awards, 1 Brit award and a Juno award too.
Katy has also been included in the highest earning women in music in Forbes for 2011 as well as 2018.
She has been named as the one of the best selling music artists of all time with the whooping sales of more than 40 million albums and more than 100 million records all over the world.
Katy has also appeared in the popular show American Idol as a judge.
Katy Perry’s Highest Grossing Songs
- The song titled “Roar” from her album Prism was a hit and around 10million units were sold. The other song from the same album titled “Dark Horse” was also a hit and 10million units of this song were sold.
- From her album Teenage dreams, 2 singles “Firework” and “E.T” became hit and 10million-8million units were sold
- 7 million units of her songs “Hot n Cold”, “Teenage dream” and “California Gurls” were sold
Katy Perry Net Worth: Tours, Assets, Investment, Endorsements
- In 2008, by giving a super hit titled “I kissed a girl” Katy Perry became one of the highest paid female music artists of all time. She didn’t tour for it but yet earned $33 million between 2016-2017.
- Apart from her songs, she also signed a huge 7 figure deal with brands like H&M, Claire and CoverGirl
- In 2018, her earnings are to become even high due to her new album release and has also asked for $25 million for American Idol
- Her “Prismatic World Tour” grossed more than $2 million per city and there were 126 total shows
- The estimated price of the Katy Perry tour is $191. As per the seats, the prices fluctuate between $96 million- $231 million
- For her “California Dreams” tour, which was arranged from Feb 2011- Jan 2012, she earned more than $60 million
- For her other tour “Prismatic” which lasted from May 2014 – Oct 2015, she earned more than $200 million
- In her 2018 tour “witness” she grossed more than $76 million and became the 2nd highest grossing tours of Katy
- Katy is a proud owner of a Ashton Martin luxury car worth $350,000. Katy owns 11 cars with a collective worth of $4 million. The brands are Audi, Mini cooper, Maserati, Nissan etc
- She has personal investments of $120 million
- She has a mansion in Beverly Hills which is worth $19 million
What is Katy Perry’s Net Worth from 2015 to 2020?
The Net worth of Katy Perry is quite huge and has increased after she gave some of the best selling albums to the industry. Here is the net worth of Katy Perry which witnessed a great hike year-by-year:
- 2015 – $69 million
- 2016 – $125 million
- 2017 – $200 million
- 2018 – $280 million
- 2019 – $350 million
- 2020 – $350 million
Katy Perry vs. Taylor Swift Net Worth
A lot of people compare the net worth of Katy Perry and Taylor swift. Taylor swift is quite on the same page with Katy with the net worth of $320 million as of 2020. The net worth of Katy is expected to witness a huge hike depending on her album releases, television appearances and tours.