Megan Fox Net Worth – $15 million
Megan Fox is a recognized name in Hollywood. She is one of the most dazzling and fantabulous American model as well as an actress. Megan Denise Fox, born in 1986 is considered as one of the contemporary female sex symbols and is a shining face of Hollywood.
Net Worth: $15 million
Profession: American Actress and Model
Born Date: 16 May 1986
Spouse: Brian Austin Green
Children: Bodhi Ransom Green, Journey River Green, Noah Shannon Green
Read Also: Beyonce Net Worth ($500 Million)
How Megan Fox Built Her Net Worth?
She started her career while acting in some Television and movies.
Her movie debut was in 2004 where she acted in the teen movie “Confessions of Teenage Drama Queen”.
Her role in the blockbuster series “Transformers” is her path-breaking role that made her a sensation. She also acted in the sequel of Transformers, “Transformers: Revenge of the fallen” in 2009.
In the same year, she gave a horror film “Jennifer’s Body”. In 2014, Fox also acted in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, while also bagged the role in “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows” in 2016. She is known for her super slender body, extraordinary olive skin, and sharp facial features.
- Fox was nominated for the category of BreakThrough performance for “MTV Movie Award” and “3 Teen Choice Awards”
- In 2009, she appeared for a music video for Eminem and Rihanna’s song Love the way you lie
- In 2012, she appeared in The Dictator
- Got the place in Maxim’s Hot 100 list as well as was voted as the “Sexiest Woman in the World” by FHM readers
- Bagged the title of “Most Beautiful at Every Age” title in 2012 and 2017
- Megan has done some modeling assignments for reputed glamour magazines like Maxim and FHM
- She reportedly earns very well per movie. As per the statistics, she charges $4million per movie
- Megan has a $1million modeling contract with Armani brand. Previously, she has endorsed Jeans, Bras, panties, and perfumes for this brands
- She lives a luxurious life. She drives in the stunning black Mercedes Benz G500 worth $40,000
- Owns the grand Mercedes Benz CLS55 which is a remarkable 4 door sedan
- She owns a stunning 4 bedroom Villa in LA which is worth $4million.
- Megan supports various charities and makes donations quite often
- She likes to flaunt her branded accessories and belongings
- Megan Fox reportedly bought the new Audi car worth $180,000
- She is also enlisted in the highest paid female actors in the Forbes’s list
Highest Grossing Movies of Megan Fox
- Transformers – 2007 – $319,246,193
- Jennifer’s body – 2009 – $16, 204, 793
- Transformers: Revenge of the fallen – 2009 – $402, 111,870
- Jonah Hex – 2010 – $10,547, 117
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle – 2014 – $191,204, 754
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle: Out of the shadows – 2016 – $84,051,601
- This is 40 – 2012 – $67,544,505
- Friends with kids – 2011 – $7,251, 073
- Net worth of Megan Fox is $15million while her annual income is $3million. She has personal investments of worth $7million while has luxury cars worth $750,000
The Contribution of Transformers and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle in Building Megan Fox Net Worth
Transformers and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle have played a very important role in shaping Megan Fox’s career. Her major breakthrough role was in 2007 when she acted in Transformers which grossed $709m. She also acted in the sequel of transformers, which was a record-breaking movie that grossed more than $835m.
Transformers is the highest grossing movies Megan Fox acted in while Teenage Mutant and its sequel are the third and 4th highest grossing movies of Megan’s career. These 4 are the path-breaking movies that gave Megan Fox’s career a boost.
Megan Fox Net Worth from 2015-2021
- 2015 – $3million
- 2016 – $5million
- 2017 – $9million
- 2018 – $15million
- 2019 – $15 million
- 2020 – $10 million
- 2021 – $15 million
Her choice of movies, her sitcoms, endorsements, and real estate projects, helped her to build $15 million net worth. Megan Fox net worth got a whopping hike of 27% over the past few years and it is expected to increase further.