Rihanna Net Worth – $600 million.
Robyn Rihanna Fenty is a lot more than a singer. This beautiful diva is a barbarian Actress, a famous Songwriter, a skilled business woman, a diplomat and the ultimate barbarian queen of hearts.
In this article, we will discuss Rihanna’s net worth, her career in the Hollywood industry, investments, and assets.
Rihanna was born in Barbadon and was also discovered by American record producer Evan Rogers. In 2004, she recorded demo tapes for the same record producer and also signed a contract with Def Jam recordings.
Her debut album was “Music of the Sun” by which, she rose to fame while in 2006, she gave another hit album “A Girl Like Me”, which was in the top 10 list of Billboard200.
Her 3rd album “Good Girl Gone Bad” she was tagged with an image of sex symbol and rejuvenated her music by adding more elements of dance-pop.
The lead single song “Umbrella” of the album undoubtedly became the international sensation and also became the first song written by Rihanna to win a Grammy award in 2008. After that, she annually released RIAA multi-platinum certified studio albums including “Unapologetic” in 2012.
The 8th album of Rihanna “Anti” released in 2016 topped the Billboard200 US and emerged as one of the most streamed albums. A lot of her songs too emerged as best selling singles of all time like “Take a bow”, “Umbrella”, “Only Girl”, “We Found Love”, “Diamonds”, “Stay”, ”love the way you lie”, “The Monster” and “Work”.
11 Great Achievements of Rihanna
- Rihanna is now recognized as the “Pop Icon” and is also honoured as one of the best selling music artists of all time
- She has around 280 million records of her sold globally
- She is the youngest solo artist to earn 14 no 1 singles. She also has her 30 songs listed in top 10’s of billboard hot 100.
- She is the only artist of the century to have 30 top10’s in United Kingdom as well as Australia
- The ultimate diva is also named as Digital Songs Artists of 2000 century. Also she has bagged her name in the list of top hot 100 artists of 2000 century and all time top “Pop songs” artist by Billboard
- She is the most streamed female artist of all time for Apple’s Music and Spotify
- Rihanna has bagged 9 Grammy awards, 13 American music awards and 12 Billiard Music awards
- She was also awarded as Michael Jackson Video Vanguard award in 2016 and American music idol award in 2013
- Apart from singing, she is well known for her experimentation in outfits and thus has received the Fashion icon lifetime achievement award from the council of fashion designers of America
- She has grabbed 6 Guinness world records
- She is the Time’s most influential people in the world and is also ranked as 4th most popular celebrity by Forbes
What is Rihanna’s Net Worth in 2020 Possible Contributors?
The current net worth of Rihanna Fenty is estimated around $600 million.
Rihanna is the top selling digital artist of all time and has sold more than 60 million albums and around 200 million digital tracks.
In 2016, she earned $7.6 million just for streaming, $2.5 million from the sales and $1 million as recording royalties. Apart from her releases, she earns quite a considerable amount from her tours and from her “Loud” tour, she earned over $90 million. Even further, she earned more than $139 million for her “Diamonds” tour.
She owns a makeup brand named after her known as “Fenty Beauty”. In the first month of its launched, the brand earned more than $72 million. As per the statistics, her beauty line brought in more than $100 million in just 4 days at a time.
Rihanna has also created 6 fragrances and it brought in an estimated sum of $80 million in 2011.
Her Investments, Assets and Brand Partnerships
- Rihanna has partnered with reputed brands like Armani, Dior, River island etc. she had a $25 million agreement with Samsung and bagged $1 million sponsorship deal with puma.
- She has a house worth $2.75 million which she has rented and receives $16,500 a month as rent
- She owns a Bentley luxury car worth $600,000. She has 11 luxury cars collectively worth $4 million of different brands Porsche, Lamborghini, Mini Cooper, Jaguar and Mercedes Benz
- She also owns a luxury home worth $15 million
Rihanna’s Net Worth from 2016 to 2021
A lot of people wonder How much is rihanna’s net worth. She has built her humungous net worth by music and by her makeup brand fenty beauty. Here is a glimpse of her net worth on yearly basis:
- 2016 – $180 million
- 2017 – $200 million
- 2018 – $210 million
- 2019 – $260 million
- 2020 – $400 million
- 2021 – $600 million
The net worth of Rihanna is often compared to Beyonce. So what is Rihanna net worth vs Beyonce? Well, Beyonce net worth is lower than Rihanna with an estimated net worth of $500 million.