Will Smith Net Worth – $350 million.
Will Carroll Smith Jr is a very emotive and well known name in Hollywood. He is an amazing comedian, Actor, Producer Rapper and song writer born in 1968.
His career started in 1980’s and attained fame as a rapper by the name of “The Fresh Prince”.
After attaining success as a rapper, he moved to television and starred in the TV series “The Fresh Prince Bel-Air” which ran till 1996 for 6 seasons. With the end of this series, smith switched to Movies and started giving hits one by one.
What is Will Smith’s Net Worth & How He Build it
Current Will Carroll’s net worth is estimated around $350 million. He build such huge net worth from different sources and professions.
Let’s have a look at major contributors to the net worth of Will Smith…
- Smith has been nominated for the grand Golden Globe awards for 5 times, 2 times for the prestigious Academy awards and is the winner of the grand 4 Grammy awards
- In 2007, he also achieved the title of “The most powerful actor in Hollywood” as a result of his increasing popularity and fame
- He has this amazing tag of having 8 consecutive box office hits that grossed over $100 millions domestically and more than $150 million internationally
- He also has the title of “The most bankable star” given by Forbes
- By 2014, will smith became the actor whose 17 movies out of 21 became the movies grossing over $100 million while 5 movies making more than $500 million globally
- By 2016, he gave movies that grossed more than $7.5 billion globally
- He was nominated as the Best actor for his roles in the movies “Ali” and “The pursuit of Happyness”
- He is 2 time Oscar winner and renowned for his role in the famous movie Men in Black.
- He was paid $20 million for his Netflix’s panned “Bright”
Highest Grossing Movies of Will Smith
Net worth of Will smith is the result of his brilliant choice in movies and his breathtaking acting. Here are the best movies in which will smith featured:
- Independence Day – $548, 609, 500
- Men in Black – $432, 564,100
- I am Legend – $290,854,000
- Men in Black II – $259,572,600
- Hancock – $251,439,400
- Hitch – $221,779,200
- Shark Tale – $205, 139,700
- The Pursuit of Happyness – $192, 876,300
- Enemy of the State – $185, 843,200
- I, Robot – $183,673, 800
Will Smith’s Assets and their Contribution in His Net Worth
The noted net worth of will smith in 2018 and 2019 is estimated to be $300. Apart from his salary and earnings per movie, he also owns some of the valuable properties and cars that contribute in his net worth. Here is a glimpse of his assets and belongings:
- Will smith lives in the villa located in Santa Monica mountain range near Calabasas, California. His amazing Malibu villa is built with a beautiful blend of Moroccan, Indian, Spanish and Persian cultures. This beautiful villa is worth $20 million
- Smith owns a Mercedes GL450 SUV and a stunning Cadillac Escalade
- He also owns a classic 1965 Ford Mustang shiny red colour convertible car
- Will also owns a stunning ostentatious mobile mansion which is a huge double decker trailer. It rents $9000 a week
- Apart from his assets and belongings, will smith likes to spend his earnings on lavish family trips. He is a travel freak and spends a lot of his earnings while visiting some of the amazing holiday destinations like Hawaii
- Will smith has a dream foundation which is established with the purpose of improving the quality of life for families battling with disease. His foundations include “Will and Jada smith foundation” that focuses on youth education and development, ”Lance Armstrong Foundation”, “Miami Children’s hospital foundation” and “Feeding America”.
How Much Will Carroll Smith Net Worth Earned from Popular Movies
- For the movie “Where The Day Takes You” smith earned $50,000
- For “Six Degrees of Separation” he earned $500,000
- For “Made in America” he grabbed $100,000
- His famous movie “Bad boys” made him earn $2,000,000
- He also earned $5,000,000 for “Independence Day” and “Man in Black” his salary for “The Legend of Bagger Vance” was $10,000,000
- He earned $20,000,000 for “Men in Black II” and “Ali”
- For the movie “I, Robot” he earned $28,000,000 and for his album “Lost and found” he earned $25million
- His movie the “Pursuit of happiness” and “Hancock” made him earn $20,000,000
- His movie “Karate Kid” made him earn $5,500,000 and from “Men in Black III” earned $20,000,000
Will Smith Net Worth from 2016 to 2021
Now that we know how successful will smith has been since his transition from a rapper to a movie actor, let’s have a glimpse on Will Carroll Smith’s net worth that grew year-by-year:
- 2016 – $20.5 million
- 2017 – $42 million
- 2018 – $300 million
- 2019 – $300 million
- 2020 – $350 million
- 2021 – $350 million
In brief, this is how Will Smith build his net worth around $350 million. We will keep close eye on his net worth and keep updating you with the latest upcoming figures.